Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Few Changes and A New Adventure...

So with everything going on, new baby, husband always working and at school, and trying to figure out this mommy life of balance... There are a few more changes in my life.

First, a change of name for my blog. Splash of Chocolate! The reason, there is always something sweet to find in life. I plan on showing the sweet things in life in everything blogged.

Second, I finally started my new adventure. Alli Kay Photography! (you can visit my Facebook page here - Alli Kay Photography on Facebook or click the link above for my photography blog page.) I have always loved photography and everything that it encompasses. So why not do what I love.

I have done events here and there for others but never did it as a living. Now I have the time and plan on going at it 100%.

My most recent projects included a Valentine Mini Shoot and Senior Pictures. All Valentine shoots were done as gifts for others, so nothing will be posted until the 14th. As for senior pictures, I had the opportunity to take them for this amazing young women, who is absolutely stunning. I can't wait to do more in the future. These two were among many favorites taken.



I am loving my new life as a mommy and have so much to share about everyday life. Hope you are ready for the ride. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment