Sunday, January 29, 2012

What to do? Share?

So I haven't really been all that good at keeping up on this blog. I am trying to decide if I should change it. It is all about 'New Starts' in life. And I have made one. With that came a new blog. So now what I am trying to decide is... Should I keep this blog or turn it into something useful. I would really hate to close another blog. So I am thinking... Possible use for photography... I have an amazing new camera and plan to add to it and take classes to learn more. So why not help out or share with others... I chose to share. =]

So my share for the day... One of my favorite pictures I took while back with my family for the holidays... Hope you love it as much as I do...

1 comment:

  1. awesome picture. Someday I hope to understand it all too. I love photography just don't have the smarts for it sadly. Enjoy your new camera, excited to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete